Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shirts

On the way to work last week, I drove past this woman:

Her shirt had bright, gaudy colors and a generic font that could only come from one of those "do it yourself" t-shirt printing kiosks at the mall. I wondered if she had specifically made this shirt to match her morning activity or if it was just a coincidence.

Maybe she had some obsessive compulsion to ONLY wear shirts that labeled what she was doing...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."
 











Or...












Or...




"Excuse me, Ma'am."


"Are you..."


"...shoplifting??"




"No."




  

16 comments:

Brittney Williams.. said...

Lol her next shirt would be "evade" as she dodged employees in and out of the chip and soda isle!

Carrie Liao said...

this was so cute! Loved it :)

The Doodler said...

Laughed so hard!!! Really made my morning!

Tom Davis said...

This is hilarious! I think this is my favorite of your posts to date. I laughed loudly enough to make my cubicle neighbor peer over the wall!

Kevin Lam said...

HAHA this is hilarious!!

Michael said...

Funny and super cute drawings!

Kirun said...

hahahaha genius

Ryan Green said...

Thanks, everybody!

Anonymous said...

very good!

Ryan Green said...

Thanks, Anonymous! I know you're probably SPAM, but I love you anyway.

Chris Palmer said...

Yep. Brilliant.

Jake Page said...

This. Post. Is. Brilliant. :).

Ryan Green said...

Chris/Jake: Thank. You.

venkatesan annasamy said...

nice..

L ROSSI said...

That was great! :D

Leon Gittens said...

hahahha that was funny, nice blog