Monday, November 14, 2011

Time


I cleaned my plate of boards a half-hour before the next assignment was handed to me!!  For that half-hour, I was fully caught up, owed nothing to anyone, and I think I saw behind the curtains of the universe.  (There's actually just a bunch of dust and a handful of old brooms back there.  Nothing exciting, really.)

By the way...Fawn and I will be at the CTN Animation Expo on Saturday from 10am to noon.  Find us at the Disney Animation booth if you'd like to show your portfolio, chat, or have a staring contest or something.

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

man I wanna show you guys my portfolio...
Good post mate...

Ryan Green said...

Feel free to email a digital copy and we'll take a look, if you want. I'd imagine we wouldn't be able to tell you much that you don't already know, but maybe we could advise you on what each of the studios are looking for and how to shape your portfolio accordingly.

contact@bluefootstudios.com

Kristen said...

... and with that half hour of free time you drew this drawing, right ;) haha
I would love to meet you guys, I'll make sure to stop by :)

Ryan Green said...

That's EXACTLY what I did, Kristin. Best way to take a break from drawing is to draw...but for yourself. Excellent work on your blogs, by the way. Hopefully we get to see you this weekend!