Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Acrylic Adventures

I recently took a trip to the art store and came back with new brushes, new paint, new canvases, and new ambitions.  To start, I plan on filling this little sketchbook with paint and hopefully a few of the pages will transcend "tests" by the end.

I'm not sure where the urge originated, really.  Maybe the fall weather sparked an artistic mood swing.  Maybe I've been feeling guilty that my best friend has become Control-Z.  Or maybe I just need to complement my digital day job by expressing myself in a new, more personal way.

4 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

Oooh I like this idea! And that painting looks great :D

Tom Davis said...

Way to go, man! Love what you've started with and can't wait to see more. Stepping out in different mediums is always a good way to get inspired. Keep 'em coming!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Dude, this is awesome! Can't wait to see more of these!

Boom Cookie said...

Yaay!! Rockit!!!