Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Skinny Jeans

Two Saturdays ago, Ryan and I joined a sketch group and we went to draw in Hollywood/Highland area. I've witnessed an overwhelming amount of stylish ladies wearing skinny jeans.


Everyone was wearing it, except for this woman.

And me.


Oh wait...

I think I have a pair of skinny jeans at home.

So Sunday came along, and it was time for me to resurrect my fashion sense.

Oh yeah!

They fit pretty well, I think. I mean...they were kinda tight, but that's what skinny jeans are all about, right?

We went out to brunch with our friends at Cheesecake Factory that morning. The breakfast portion isn't as humongous as the dinner one, which is good. I totally thought a pancake would be as big as a plate.

Then we went to a cast&crew screening of HOP. We didn't work on this movie, but we both storyboarded for Illumination last year and they were kind enough to send us tickets.

Things were going awesome until the moment we got home...


$#%$%!



That was pretty messy, but Ryan pieced me back together pretty well. And now I'm back to eating donut in my non-skinny jeans. High five!


PS.HOP comes out APRIL 1st. And in case you're wondering, it is way cuter than Alvin and The Chipmunks:D

34 comments:

Vincent Waller said...

That was fun. Thanks

Fawn said...

Vince- I didn't know you have a blog! I'm adding you:)

Carrie Liao said...

SO....I should expect this to happen to me sometime in the near future? I wear skinny jeans a lot D:

Stuart L said...

haha no idea such a drama was playing out that breakfast. Well "comedy" in this case lolz.

Nate Villanueva said...

dang! glad you are ok. those skinny jean sketches up top are lovely!

Stephanie Ramirez said...

hahaha
I look pissed in every panel cuz I'm wearing skinny jeans too.
WHY skinny jeans! You look so good but you're cutting me in half!

rad sechrist said...

hahaha

Fawn said...

Carrie- Yes, but I'll have the super glue ready in my purse.

Stu-Comedy on my pain. And you guys didn't even notice my stylish-ness!

Nate- I'm alive again! Like zombie.

Steph- Hahaha. BTW, I tried to draw your cute new hair cut. It was hard. I can't live up to its awesomeness.

Fawn said...

Rad- Just wait 'till this epidemic gets to the guy's side. Oh wait, it already did!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Hahaha!! By the way did you see the episode of Conan when he wore jeggings the entire night?

Kendra Melton said...

haha that's amazing! great stuff :D

Fawn said...

Megan- Hahahahahaha my friend just sent me a clip of it! He looks good in them. I didn't know that he wore them the entire show though. Conan is one amazing dude.

Kendra-Thanks!

chengwhich said...

hahaha, so good!! was totally thinking about conan's jeggings, too!
i got to get me a pair....or not. not sounds good.

Mr.Mr. said...

Boy, that was cool reading thru. Pants can be tragic.

Veronica said...

I don't have skinny jeans. I have thighs of enough girth so all jeans are skinny.

Fawn said...

Davin- haha get them! Then you can say you hate them.

Mr.Mr.-Yes, and I learned my lesson.

Erikadanu said...

Oh Fawn~ that's toooo cute!

Erikadanu said...

Oh Fawn~ that's toooo cute!

GOGOPEDRO said...

fantastic post....

Michael said...

Ha! This is so great! Super funny

Joseph Cohen said...

steph at least you were in some panels I was totally left out of the only panel I was there for. BTW I did not even notice you wearing skinny jeans, maybe it was because of the rain or the fact you were sitting at a table.

Kali Fontecchio said...

THAT WAS SO CUTE!

Fawn said...

Erika / Pedro / Kali / Michael - thanks for stopping by guys !

Joe- hahaha well, it happened to be drawn from your side of the table. You weren't forgotten!

Elay Burd said...

Finally saw Despicable Me. Love it. I have it on replay right now. "Banana!" nice comic Fawny. Looking forward to HOP.

CARRIE said...

Fawn, you are too funny!

c h e v said...

Awesome story-telling. I love the fashionless lady in in the pink hat.

KATia Grifols said...

haha it was so funny! cool narration!

Kt

baxter bunny said...

What a great sketch! I know what you mean about the skinny jeans. My tail doesn't fit into the seat of the pants anymore.

Destiny Wood said...

your boards always make me laugh and the situations are so relatable, in this one in particular, all girls can relate to skinny jeans :)

Ken said...

LOL....

this made me laugh. Great blog.

Arty said...

umm.... I reckon those who WEREN'T wearing the skinny jeans were the fashionable ones :)

catherine said...

This is one of the best blogs yet. I love it!! And yes, it's hard wearing skinny jeans being a GIRL... why would you do it when you have an easy-out as a guy?

jLou said...

Wow these are really cute and fun! I'm inspired! :3

caitlin! said...

fawn, i'm dying. DYING. plz wear your skinny jeans to work one day.