Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ipad Drawing and Stuff

Ryan's parents got us ipads last Christmas.

I just recently got a stylus pen and Sketchbook Pro app. So I was like - whoa! I can do digital painting anywhere now.

If I went to the beach and somehow found a dolphin who let me ride the wave on its back, I could also be painting at the same time.

I could also paint in space, such a good use of time!

But mostly, I end up in front of a TV.

For the past couple days, I've been painting at night. During the course of one painting, my ipad decided to randomly log off from Sketchbook Pro 3 times before I could save.

Why does it not have auto-saaaaaavveeeee!!!?!!

I didn't give up though. So here's a painting I did, entirely on an ipad.

20 comments:

Joshua James said...

Awesome! This is the coolest pen I've tried. They had a booth at the Comic Con last year.

http://www.amazon.com/Pengo-TP-01BLK-PenGo-Touchpen-Stylus/dp/B004GYJCDC

Carrie Liao said...

I want to ride a dolphin :(

rad sechrist said...

Wow, nice!

Fawn said...

Josh-It's not even available yet? I'll look for the booth this year. I use Targus and I like it so far. But it still feels like drawing with a Q-tip.

Carrie-March is dolphins season, isn't it? We just need to show up at the beach and jump on one.

The Planet X Chronicles said...

The best thing to draw in space are stick figures

Stephanie Ramirez said...

The best thing to draw in space are stick figures

Fawn said...

Rad- Thanks:)

Munchanka said...

Looks great! It's so annoying to have to drop everything and save. Especially while on dolphin-back.

Megan Nicole Dong said...

These are great! Does the stylus also make Angry Birds easier?

Fawn said...

Steph-Hell yeah! Well,and it's kinda like the only thing I could draw. Don't you think a planet totally looks like a man?

Munchanka-Riiightt?? It totally ruins the whole dolphin-ride experience.

Fawn said...

Megan-Thanks, now I can't think of anything else but to run home and play Angry Birds...with stylus:)

GOGOPEDRO said...

good stuff...

Fawn said...

Thanks Pedro!

Nate Villanueva said...

man if i got a nickle for everytime i heard "oh no she didnt" on tv, id be a friggin millionare. tv's awesome. youre sketch is awesome. awesome.

Tom Davis said...

I LOVE your stories, Fawn! So cool! ... and I've been wanting an ipad for these very reasons sooo bad. Great job on your painting!

Chris Battle said...

Nice!

But now I want an iPad 2 EVEN MORE.

Fawn said...

Nate- Hahahaha. We must be watching the same awesome channels.

Tom- How are you?! Still sad we didn't get to see you in Ohio!

Chris- I want iPad 2 too! Apple just have to come out with new stuff so quickly don't they?

DrawDoll said...

success!

kyle said...

Hmmm. You sure do a lot on your weekends.

KAVI said...

Pretty awesome !