Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gallery show at Nickelodeon


Every month at Nickelodeon, there is a new show up in the main gallery area. And this month is the annual employee group show!

Here is us appreciating art...and food. I didn't even know why I did those anime fingers thing. It must be in my DNA.


I painted two pieces for the show. I finished them in January and had to fight the urge to post them on the blog before the show started. But now that it already happened (cue exciting music!), here are my two paintings in the show:)





These photos were taken from Arut's camera. He's one of the talented CG animators at Nick.

5 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Glad you posted these! They are beeyootiful!

kyle said...

Yay!

Fawn said...

Thanks Megan!!
Kyle- your yay! makes me wanna say yaaaaay!

Viv said...

You guys are awesome! Great work on this blog :)

KAVI said...

I really love the red head gal ! Actually I love both of them , you're such a great artist !