Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Blend

We weren't around for Halloween, so I didn't get a chance to post a drawing for the holiday. Here's one to keep the October vibe alive.
And looking ahead to Christmas (I know...poor, neglected Thanksgiving), I'll share the song, "Tennessee Christmas" by Amy Grant. My mother would always start the year's holiday music with "Amy Grant: A Christmas Album." Just hearing the first few guitar notes of the first song gives me the Pavlovian response of "holiday mood."

9 comments:

Tobias Schwarz said...

christmas is around the corner...thats right. I better get to the planning stage...

Allison said...

Hey! I totally grew up with that amy grant christmas album too. It's THE christmas album to me. Hope you guys had fun in kyoto, i love those tanuki drawings!!

Oscar Rosales said...

Nice blog!

Tapan Gandhi said...

hey congrats u guys on the thai ceremony!! i saw pics on facebook, u guys looked like u had a blast :)

love this pic, makes me feel like its october 31st again


p.s. i'm also enjoying the tanukis a few posts down

mr poulpe said...

thanks for your comment ryan!!
you have some great sketches here!
i also saw that i am in your links as" want to work with"!!thank you, and when we start??i am searching for a job^^.
see you

Tatevik Avakyan said...

Great character.

DrawDoll said...

Hey Guys hope everything is well in L.A land hehehe, and very nice posts ;)

Clio said...

Adorable! Great design. I too love Amy Grant's Xmas albums... I think she was what, 12 when she sang that Jingle Bell Rock song? Crazy.

Joe Bluhm said...

Great stuff!