Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer-fun-float



I got my membership at the YMCA only for the pool. Yes, swimming with really fit old people are so much fun. Almost all of them swim faster than me and that's pretty sad.

I had this idea of drawing people under water when I accidentally showed up during a family swim session. Family swim is more like a family dive, family float, or whatever they feel like doing that day in the water. I felt like a weirdo trying to swim laps while dodging a few 7 year olds. So I joined in the fun of swimming pointlessly with everyone else.

4 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

WONDERFUL DRAWINGS....

I NEED TO GET BACK INTO A POOL....I BET YOU SWIM FASTER THEN ME THOUGH...even though I used to do it in competition.

P

Tapan Gandhi said...

fawn!! i like urs and ryan's stuff :)

Chris Battle said...

Nice sketches!

Maritze said...

Great stuff. Great blog! I'll check back!