Wednesday, April 09, 2008

~ZAP!~

Fawn and I were just working with Six Point Harness Studios on two cool projects...

The first was an action/adventure short for Cartoon Network. Its style is similar to Bruce Timm's Batman or Teen Titans, but all done in Flash. I worked on boards, layout, and animation, and Fawn on layout and animation (packed with some great effects work, too). Hopefully, we can post some of it here in the future.

The other project I can't mention the name of yet, but I'll say that we pulled our skills, full spectrum, from the action-packed, dynamic tone of the CN short to the most subtle animation I've ever had to do.

While working, I got a few moments to sketch, randomly, in Flash. Here's a drawing that I cleaned up one night:


6 comments:

oats said...

This is nice, Ryan. There's something... ...familiar about it... ...hmm... : )

Ryan Green said...

Haha...yes. You'd think I'd be sick of drawing anything sports-related after Jamination, wouldn't ya?

Dustin A. Foust said...

Ha Ha Yeah this sure brings back some memories.

GOGOPEDRO said...

PURRDY DRAWING...
Looking forward to see your new endeavors.

Lemme know when people are looking for talent again out there...I might try to move again in a year or two.

P

Joseph Lee said...

Great pose to the piece! Cool!

Angeewhoa said...

your a true baller!