Friday, July 14, 2006

random drawing 001



Totally random drawing.
I start experimenting different line colors lately. And I've been using color #333333 for my sketches. It's not quite black which makes me feel less obligated to draw "final-look" right the first time. Then I'll be relax and draw better (0-0)/*

It's all in my head, I guess :p


By the way, Nicktoons will be on mobile tour this weekend in New York City area.
The show I'm working on called "Kappa Mikey" will be featured on the tour as well.
Stop by if you're in the area.
:D

Here's the schedule;

Saturday, July 15th 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Roosevelt Field, Garden City, NY – Carousel Court

Sunday, July 16th 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Circuit City,Brick, NJ

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hello Ryan and Fawn, I just randomly stumbled into your blog and found it interesting. Then I noticed your post about going to Japan which really caught my eye. Thats awesome you went to Japan recently. A friend and myself are going their August 5 - 12. I have a lot of questions about it if either of you would not mind talking about your travels. My email is cpnwakka@hotmail.com and my AIM is at azdraon if you would like to send me a shout?

Martijn said...

Whar a nice drawing. How did you colorize it?